Thumbs Up repair kit for tubeless tires
Universal tubeless tire repair kit for motorcycle, scooter, quad, moped, bicycle, car, car, trailer, truck, van, ride-on mower...
This puncture repair kit allows you to seal the puncture area after removing the body.ranger (nail, screw, etc.) from your tire (without removing it) so that you can continue your journey in complete safety without damaging your wheel. For these wicks, we speak of repair par outside, par opposition to reparation par mushroom which is done from the inside of the tire with a patch (removal of the tire necessary).
This kit can be used if the puncture is present on the tread and not on the sidewall of the tire, the puncture diameter must be less than 6 mm and the internal structure of the tire must not be damaged. teriorepar the puncture. It is also necessary that the tire has never run flat and that it has not already undergone a repair before.
This set includes
- 1 x drilling tool
- 1 x bit tool
- 2 x inflation cartridges
- 1 x valve fitting with adapter
- 5 x locks (braids)
Technical characteristics and dimensions of the puncture repair kit
- Brand: ThumbsUp
- Drill Bit Length: 100 mm
- Drill Bit Diameter: 5 mm
- Tool length: 140 mm
The steps to follow to repair your flat tire (see typical diagram)
- We advise you to use a pair of gloves when using this kit
- Step 1: Locate the cause of the puncture then remove the body estranger using pliers or pliers.
- Step 2: Push the drill tool into the hole and shape the hole par a back-and-forth movement.
- Step 3: Grasp a wick using pliers (be careful of the glue), then insert the wick halfway into the needle of the tool.
- Step 4: Press the drill bit into the hole in the tire using the tool, while performing a right/left twisting motion. Continue until the ends of the wick no longer stick out more than 2 inches.
- Step 5: Place the wick in the tire by turning the tool a quarter turn then, pull the tool out sharply.
- Step 6: Cut the ends of the wick to 3 mm from the tire and re-inflate it.
- Once repaired, be sure to check and readjust your tire pressure.